1.099,00 €price incl VAT
XR. Any wind. Any style. A power delta bow kite.
For pure adrenaline pumping hangtime. A kite that delivers ridiculous whoo-hoos in any conditions. A kite that always has your back. From freeriding to surf the 4th generation XR delivers control in the gusts and power in the lulls. Your ticket to relaxed cruising, explosive boosts or sublime wave riding. Experience for yourself the XR’s chameleon like ability to transform to any style or riding level.
The XR4 distinguishes itself from the prior model with the first ever use of CORE ExoTex® Dacron. ExoTex is made in Germany by Dimension Polyant, the world leader in yacht sail design and manufacturing. The new fabric features an asymmetrical weave which increases dimensional stability without adding additional weight. It allows CORE to improve airflow by reducing the leading edge and strut diameters. Despite reducing all five strut diameters the new ExoTex Dacron improved kite stiffness and flight characteristics. The XR4 is more stable, can point higher and go bigger.
5.0 | 6.0 | 7.0 | 8.0 | 9.0 | 10.0 | 11.0 | 12.0 | 13.5 | LW 15.0 | LW 17.0 | LW 19.0
Key feature snapshot:
- ExoTex® Dacron: Ultra stable, high performance Dacron with asymmetrical weave
- CoreTex®: Triple ripstop canopy fabric
- Two color options: BrightWhite10 or TechBlack10
- 5 Strut Frame: Optimal stability at any attitude
- Delta Bow Shape: More power and even more depower
- Intelligent Arc: Adjustable wingspan on demand
- Short Bridle System: For improved kite feedback
- CORE Intelligent Trim System (CIT): Customizable bar pressure, tension and turning speed
- Instant Auto Relaunch: Effortless recovery every time
- Speed Valve 2: Faster than ever kite inflation
- Speed Pump System: Improved all strut inflation
- Sensor 2 Bar: Fully compatible for precise kite control and unparalleled Supported Single Frontline Safety system.
Find out more about the XR4 on http://corekites.com/us/xr4