CORE Section 3 LW
Small Wave Warrior.
Small waves and good vibes.
The new Section 3 LW departs somewhat from traditional wisdom in that a bigger kite is counterproductive on waves. Its immense range lets you easily spill the wind so you can focus on surfing. The LW’s agility and surface area to weight efficiency give the feeling of a smaller kite and yet it still has the pull to get you out of trouble in the lulls.
The new Section 3 features CIT Modes, more customization options, and small weight saving improvements. Our easy-to-use CIT Modes calibrate the Section 3 LW according to wind direction. Three, anti-snag bridle attachment points make kite adjustments for onshore wind, allround conditions, and offshore wind. And we added another back line connection point to the wingtips to better fine-tune your setup.
Section 3 LW. Surf with confidence.
LW 12.0 | LW 13.5
- CIT MODES: Customizable “power steering” and turning speed.
- SHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Improved kite feedback.
- ULTRALIGHT 3 STRUT FRAME: Super light yet amazingly rigid and durable.
- FUTURE-C SHAPE: True C-kite feel. For snappy turns with a controlled and consistent pull.
- SURF PROFILE: Wave tuned camber and aspect ratio.
- ULTRALIGHT WINGTIPS: Less dacron. Faster turns.
- EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON: For zero stretch airframes.
- CORETEX® LIGHT: Extreme durability and UV protection with a little less weight.
- INSTANT RELAUNCH: Effortless water relaunches.
- SPEED VALVE 2: Fast, reduced effort inflation.
- SPEED PUMP SYSTEM: Improved all strut inflation.
- SENSOR BAR READY: For maximum kite feedback and control pair this kite with a Sensor 2 or 2S bar.
Find more specs at corekites.com/us/kites/section-3-lw