CORE Ripper 4 Waveboard
1.049,00 €price incl VAT
Pure glass. Pure passion.
New shape. More smiles per wave. The original is back with a radical new look and an even wider range. The Ripper features a completely new outline and improved rocker that’s incredibly easy to ride. Ripper. New shape. Same classic polyurethane and glass flex.
So, what’s new? The Ripper features a wider, fish-inspired, profile and a new mini swallow tail. The additional width (19” on the 5’8”) and volume focused around your feet make the forth generation easier than ever to ride under-powered or sloppy waves. We reduced fin toe-in by 4mm to give it more drive and the mini swallow tail provides a little extra bite in the corners. Imagine the fun you’ll have in sloppy waves. Yesss, fun! Give it a try. You’ll see. Just remember to demo the smaller sizes too. You may find your perfect Ripper is one size smaller now.
Ripper. If you wanna rip around.
Sizes (Width | Thickness | Volume):
5’4’’: 18 1/2'' | 2'' | Volumen 22l
5’8’’: 19'' | 2 1/8’' | Volumen 26,1l
5’11’’: 19'' | 2 3/16’’ | Volumen 29l
The Ripper comes standard with a Tail Traction Pad, Leash Plug, and FCS II fin boxes.
- Designed in Germany. Handcrafted in Portugal.
- NEW! EZ Shortboard Outline: Improves drive & stability in smaller waves.
- NEW! Progressive Rocker: 3-stage rocker with a fast, flat middle for speed in smaller waves.
- NEW! Mini Swallow Tail: Adds lift, speed, and grip in the corners.
- Active Foam Core: Superior flex memory.
- Classic Glass Coat: Classic feel. Good looks. Easy to fix.
- Tucked Under Rails: Extreme grip and control in turns.
- Single Concave: Improves grip.
- Strap-Ready: Your choice. Go strapless or add straps.
- Double Stringer: Superior torsion management.
- Blunt Nose: Safer. Travels better.
- Thruster Fin Setup: Optimizes the balance between control and a loose, skatey feel.
- Original FCS II System: The world standard in fin systems.
Find more specs at corekites.com/us/boards/surfboards/ripper-4
Original FCS II Fins
Bring your own or choose from three recommended FCS II thruster fin sets: The standard FCS II Carver Glass Flex (GF), the more advanced “Accelerator Neo Glass“ or the pro FCS II Accelerator PC Carbon Tri Set.
Although the Ripper comes out of the box strapless, it’s designed for our optional CORE straps.
Front Traction Pad
If wax is not your thing, we recommend going with a front pad.